Tuesday 7 June 2011

3 Great Cards

I have to tell you I had so much fun doing these 3 little cards. All I used was 6 sheets of letter size paper and some twine that I purchased from My Craft Spot. Yesterday I recieved my Barnyard Pun stamps from Joyslife.com and had to give them a whirl. I used my Create A Critter cart and placed the designs 3 up on a 12x24" mat and made 1 cut. Nope it doesn't get much easier than that!

Isn't this just too cute. I just love this little thank you card.

Look I finally have a stamp for a belated birthday card! I should make about 3 more of this one just for my stash!
And finally a wonderful get well card. I really really like this stamp set I bought and can't wait to make more! I hope you enjoyed today's post and come back and visit real soon. Be sure to leave a comment as I am always inspired and encouraged by your sweet sweet words.
signature

6 comments:

  1. All your cards are so cute...I love the different sentiments and that darling cow ! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Sheila! Love the fun sentiments! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Love the cows and the sentiments are just great! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute - and what fantastic sentiments to go along with them! The cows look so sharp against the kraft paper and the twine is such a super touch.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so darn cute!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veery cute. Now you got me wanting another set of stamps.Thanks

    ReplyDelete